Humans are hard wired to fulfil two fundamental drives - to seek pleasure, and to evade pain. Addictions become so difficult to shake because they often fulfil both of these drives. They simultaneously provide pleasure and ease some sort of pain. This is why breaking free of an addiction using willpower alone is often a much harder task than people anticipate. However, having the desire to stop the addictive behaviour in the first place is an important first step. You've already taken that step by arriving at the Leeds Life Coaching Practice website, so congratulations! You're part way there already!
Our smoking cessation and addictions breakthrough session is designed to remove your pleasure response to the addiction, to help you manage withdrawal symptoms, to develop massive emotional and subconscious commitment to cessation, and to remove your subconscious desire for the addictive substance.
We design all of our Smoking Cessation & Addiction Breakthrough Sessions to:
1) Provide you with effective strategies to manage withdrawal symptoms.
2) Dissociate your self-image from the addiction.
3) Remove the neurological pathways associating pleasure with the addiction.
4) Help you visualise your new life without the addiction.
5) Instill a deep sense of calmness, confidence and freedom from the addiction.6) Change the subconscious desires for the addictive substance.
Through combining life coaching, hypnosis and NLP techniques, we will engage your subconscious mind and empower you to beat the addiction for good.